90% Road & Sand, 10% Dirt & Mud. The H/T Plus is the Cooper for you if you drive one of the large luxury 4WD's and want a high performance tyre to fit your 18 or 20 inch wheels; it will give you more grip, a quieter ride, greater puncture resistance and more mileage.
- A QUITE, MORE COMFORTABLE RIDE - Cooper has varied the tread block pitch of the HT Plus, depending on the size of the tyre, which gives the HT Plus all the qualities of a passenger tyre - a comfortable ride and extremely quiet on the road.
- FAST STEERING RESPONSE - A solid centre rib and close pitch shoulder rib delivers a faster steering response.
- RIM PROTECTOR - A rubber rim protector extends beyond the rim flange and decreases the chance of rim damage that can occur if a tyre/wheel assembly scuffs a curb.
- INCREDIBLE GRIP, ESPECIALLY IN THE WET - Cooper's deeper, ‘see-through' tread, with lateral tread grooves that are up to 46.3% deeper than many tyres, factory fitted with new vehicles, wide lateral traction slots and high sipe density, all contribute to give you incredible grip, especially in the wet, to make you safer.
- LONGER TREAD LIFE - Cooper's deeper treads are made possible by the stronger steel belts inside the tyre, which means less tread squirm and longer tread life.
Performance Category: On Road 4WD